We Believe in True Biblical Worship
The highest calling we have as Christians is to bring our worship and praise to God.
“Everyone who is called by my name, whom I created for My glory, whom I formed and made.
The people I formed for myself that they may proclaim my praise.” Isaiah 43:7,21
God is the only audience at Providence Presbyterian Church. All of the elements of our service are designed so that you are a participant rather than a spectator.
- We begin our services with joyful celebration through the singing of Scripture, Scriptural songs and hymns.
- We praise God through the Psalms.
- We pray and remember our need to confess our sins.
- We profess what we believe.
- We hear God’s Word preached and we seek to apply God’s Word to our lives.
- We attempt to worship God in reverence, dignity, and orderliness in the ways that He has specified for us in His Word.